Last Friday I said that I would upload something on that weekend, it's been a week and I'm writing now. (That's pretty good by my standards!!!)
ANYWAY, after not checking my blog for like 3 weeks, I remembered it and decided to log on and give it a check. I got on, and saw that I had a comment from the oh-so-gorgeous Kate, who awarded me a Liebster! To be completely honest, I had no clue what this award thingy was, but after looking at Kate's blog I felt very happy to be given this fun thing to do. So, I will stop blabbing on now because I am annoying, so here goes.
- You must share 11 things about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that your tagger has given you.
- Choose 11 other blogs for the nomination.
- Leave 11 questions for your nominees.
- Lastly, thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
11 Things About Myself
- I turned 15 on February the 2nd, and I am in Year 10.
- I am a lazy shit who enjoys sitting on the floor in 'unique' positions scrolling through tumblr for hours on end.
- I have strange fascinations with potatoes, clocks and time.
- My favorite subjects at school are History (especially Civil Rights History) and Economics (nerd.)
- I make Flower Crowns and sell them on Etsy (shameless self promotion!)
- I love cute stickers, glitter and temporary tattoos.
- My style alternates between that of a two year old girl and a faux goth.
- I want to travel and possibly live in Japan, I am obsessed with the style and food of the country, and how the huge population of Tokyo fits in such a compact place is so fascinating to me.
- My favorite films - in the order I can remember them - are Edward Scissorhands, Philadelphia, Coraline, Amelie, Big Fish, Schindler's List, Ponyo, Roman Holiday, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Wizard of Oz, Spirited Away, Stand by Me, Black Swan, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Donnie Darko and the entire Pixar collection of films and short films.
- I live in a relatively small coastal town, and I hate it here. I can't wait to finish school so I can move up to the city and study. Everyone here is too much the same.
- I am a feminist, and a very proud one.
- What is your favourite candle scent? I was recently given the most beautiful glass candle that had a lovely Chanel No 5 scent, I also love gardenia and vanilla.
- What celebrity would you want to be your sibling? Tough (but great!) question. I would have to say Audrey Hepburn, Winona Ryder, Tavi Gevinson or Jeff Bridges. Weird Mix.
- How many countries have you been to? I wish that I can say I been to more, but Australia is so far away from everything! Other than Australia, I have been to 3. Thailand, Bali and Singapore. :(
- What is your favourite cartoon? Easy. The Simpsons. Growing up, I loved it because it was funny, and now that I am older I still love it because it is funny, but also because it satirizes American culture and is truly genius.
- Where would you rather be right now? Japan. I would also like to be in the USA or Europe, but it is summer there and I like winter.
- What is your least favourite colour? I hate orange and I hate yellow.
- What is the most annoying song on the radio right now? I don't really listen to the radio, but at work the station that they use is always playing True Love by Pink, which isn't that bad, until it is on every hour.
- What was the best decade of the twentieth century? Every decade had so many flaws, it is difficult to pick one. Aesthetically, the clothing from the 50s and early 60s were amazing, but the technological advances of the 90s were brilliant.
- What is the funniest word you know? Nincompoop - A foolish person.
- Would you ever shave your head for charity? If I say no, I'm going to sound like the biggest asshole.
So, I guess if it was a charity close to my heart, I would.
- When was the last time you drank milk? I haven't drunk straight milk in years, but I had a iced chocolate with breakfast.
People I'm tagging:benrazekmimi
(I ran out of people sorry)
Questions for them :
- What was the last thing you purchased?
- What country would you like to live in?
- Do you prefer shopping in store or online?
- Where is your favorite special place?
- What is your signature dish?
- What is your idea of luxury?
- If you could meet any famous person, who would it be?
- If you could have one special talent, what would it be?
- Would you prefer to win an Oscar, Emmy, Grammy or Nobel Prize?
- What is your favorite lipstick shade?
- Cats or Dogs?
Ok so that took a whole hour, but thankyou again to Kate for awarding me!!!