Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, 13 June 2013

Let Me Introduce Myself...

| | 12 comments
Well, hello. Thank you for visiting. My name is Teagan and I am a 15 year old from Melbourne, Australia. I started this blog for 3 reasons:

1. I love reading blogs and I was inspired by Zoella, Tavi, and Katia.
2. I get really stressed about what I want to do in the future, and I thought that this would be a good release and will hopefully put me in the right direction for my future.
3. Because I want to say YES to more things, and who knows what might happen?!

Well anyway, I sort of feel quite optimistic about this blog, but who knows. Hopefully I will be able to update on a regular basis, but I don't really have a plan for anything. Let's see if this is the start of something new...

I hope you are having a lovely day, thank you again for reading, and I look forward to meeting some amazing people maybe.
Teagan xx
(idk this sort of turned out like a letter???)

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more!
    ~Katherine
    xo
    http://kimkatfunspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! That means a lot coming from you, I love your blog! xx

      Delete
  2. hey hey found your blog lovely! :) can i steal your feminist bitch picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) of course you can have the picture, just letting you know it was by the lovely ambivalently-yours.com, her work is brilliant. Thanks for stopping by, darling <3

      Delete
  3. hello, welcome! i'm sorta new here too.
    i hope you have a great summer! :)


    http://benrazekmimi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the super sweet welcome! Your blog is absolutely amazing ❤ I'm actually from Australia, so we are in winter now, but I don't mind because I like that. I hope you have a lovely summer though, and thanks again dear❤❤❤❤❤

      Delete
  4. Hi i hope you have as much fun with your blog as we are with ours. it WILL help you destress and take your mind off things, we have been up and running for about a week now and its great. Maybe we could follow each other and share tips.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Have fun

    L&C xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to follow you! Thankyou for the lovely comment, darling, hopefully we can talk more soon xx

      Delete
  5. Hey! You are really cool and I really want to see more of you! I award you a Liebster! :)
    http://apapillon.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much darling! I promise to write more soon! Xxx

      Delete
  6. I can't wait to read more of your blog xx Write more soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might possibly post this weekend if I can be bothered, so stay tuned and thankyou so much. xx

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog

Loading...

Follow by Email

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance